Boardwalk - Bristol Estate Agents - Who Do Things Differently
We appreciate estate agency in Bristol and beyond needs to move forward. At Boardwalk we have a modern approach, underpinned by a traditional belief in ensuring each client the finest service. In establishing Boardwalk Property Co estate agents we knew there to be a number of ways we could differ from our competitors:
- We have been founded by the directors of ‘The Letting Game’ one of biggest Bristol letting agents. There are 800 landlords on their books with a further database of nearly 3 times this. Approximately 20% have expressed an interest in buying further property in 2015. For this reason we have a ready-made platform from which to introduce property to a range of strong buyers.
- In keeping with the success of The Letting Game, we work closely with relocation companies across the UK and have a subsequent demand for high quality property in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- We advertise on the websites where buyers look most, including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, The Times, The Daily Mail, The Independant, The Telegraph and many many more. We are Seach engine savvy and our own website currently benefits from circa 100 hits per day.
- We are the only Estate Agency in Bristol thats committed to raising awareness around green issues and as such, in conjunction with Bristol Green Partnership, we are also launching a new initiative to become the most eco-friendly Bristol Estate Agent. As part of this we have agreed with Trees for Cities to plant 15 trees for every property we sell.
- Last but not least, we have scrutinized the unnecessary overheads of a high street estate agents. We are happy to offer our vendors an introductory fee of 0.9% inc VAT.