Firstly, we are looking to hire an experienced Copywriter to take the role of Editorial Manager, on a part time basis.
In addition, and due to the fast growing development of our social accounts, we would love to get the support of an experienced Social Media Manager, again on a part time basis.
Below is a brief description of each role. So, if either of these roles sounds appealing, or you think you know someone who would be interested, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are searching for an experienced Copywriter to join our marketing team at our Henleaze Head Office on a part-time basis (either 2, 2.5 or 3 days a week – to discuss).
The role involves the initial work of creating our copy for the re-brand, including website, brochures, marketing materials etc. Post re-brand, the role will include the ongoing creation of copy, from interviews of our clients and local business owners to articles on different areas of the city.
Working closely with the in-house marketing team, your creative copywriting skills will support the sales and marketing strategy across multi-channel marketing campaigns. We’ll need you to contribute to development brochure copy & web content, whilst with the support of our creative producer, you will take the lead on producing our quarterly magazine.
Whilst our Head Office is based in Henleaze, Bristol, the role will include working independently and from home, some of the time.
- Write and publish content onto our website and other platforms including a quarterly magazine, as well as any third-party publications and weekly newsletters.
- Establish our tone of voice, to tie in with the new brand.
- Contribute to and assist in the creation of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Interviewing our clients and/or local business owners and then creating an article.
- Copy for all advertising, including flyers, brochures etc.
- Guiding copy creation and tone of voice for social media posts.
The ideal candidate will have notable experience in editorial content creation, strong time management skills and a strong eye for detail. An understanding of the property industry would be an advantage, but not required.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and literacy skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Demonstrable experience as a writer.
- An inherent skill for storytelling and engaging readers – an interest in Bristol, homes & interiors is a plus.
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into moving and meaningful consumer-facing copy.
- An understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience with managing online content
- Experience creating copy for brochures and/or magazines
- Flexible depending on experience.
Social Media Manager
We are searching for an experienced Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team at our Henleaze Head Office on a part-time basis (approx. one day a week).
Boardwalk Property Co. is an independent Bristol estate agent, striving to refashion estate agency. We were voted Bristol’s best estate agent in 2018, 2019 & 2020. 2021 is going to be a big year for Boardwalk, with a full re-brand in the pipeline, due to launch March 2021.
We have a good and growing following on our social media platforms, but we are looking for someone to take our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest pages to the next level.
We are also about to invest in our social media marketing, so need someone to manage the ad campaigns and get maximum return from our spend.
Whilst our Head Office is based in Henleaze, Bristol, there is the option to work independently from home some, or all of the time.
Working closely with the in-house marketing team, your social media marketing skills will support the sales and marketing strategy across multi-channel marketing campaigns (Instagram, Facebook).
- Advising and developing a clear strategy for our social media platforms.
- Advising and developing our ad spend across all platforms, and reporting on CPC and CPA.
- Create and run free and paid for follower acquisition strategies.
- Creating innovative, fresh content.
The ideal candidate will have notable experience in a similar role, and whilst an understanding of the property industry would be an advantage, it is not required.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Ability to create engaging visual and written content, with the help of graphic designer and copywriter.
- A strong creative flair.
- Experience in using design support tools/software such as Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator is advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Experience in data reporting and analysis.
- Flexible depending on experience.