Boardwalk Property Co. is searching for an experienced property photographer to join our team at our Henleaze Head Office.
Part of our successes is down to our passion for presenting our client's homes in the very best way. A huge part of this is the quality of our photography. Until now we have outsourced our professional photography, however we are now at the point where it makes sense to bring the skill in house. We are also looking to diversify the role past just photography, hoping to utilise the successful candidate's creative skill sets in other ways.
We are looking for someone to join our team, so the successful candidate will buy into our service ethos and will fit our professional yet friendly approach with our clients.
Whilst our Head Office is based in Henleaze, Bristol, there is room to work independently and from home some of the time.
- New property take-on management involving photography and floorplans of all properties, plus creating a Matterport 3D (our 3D virtual tour software), feature photos and Owner headshots at some instructions.
- Developing content (image and video) for social media and working with our in house social media manager on the management of our social media channels
- Developing and creating our quarterly interior-focused magazine ‘Original Features’ with the help of our graphic designer.
- Assisting with regular updates for our website with the help of our outsourced web developer.
- Some internal design or photography work such as staff portraits and other office photos.
- Setting up and running our podcast - likely to be monthly/bi-monthly, including arranging interviews. Interviews will be with sellers and also local business owners. (if you possess these skills)
- Short video creation for marketing (if you possess these skills)
In addition to the above, 2021 is going to be a big year for Boardwalk, with a full re-brand in the pipeline, so there is going to be a lot of work to push that and get the Boardwalk message out there. With this re-brand and with our constant push to stay ahead of the curve, should come several new ideas which we will need your assistance with as well as welcoming your input with any ideas you might have yourself.
- Experience: A minimum of 1-year professional photography experience required
- Driving licence and own car is required as the role involves daily travel. Business miles paid at 30p per mile
Start date: January / February 2021
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com