Estate Agents in Bristol - Eco-Friendly
At Boardwalk, we have a long term goal of raising more awareness of where money can be saved through energy efficient measures within the process of renovating properties, either to sell or once bought.
How we will achieve this:
- A Partnership with Bristol Green Doors, taking part in a successful weekend with home owners at the end of September.
- An initiative in the early part of 2015 in association with Trees for Cities and Big Tree Plant where Boardwalk plant 15 trees in Bristol for every property sold.
- We aim to go paper free where possible, emailing details to buyers prior to viewings and bringing iPad’s rather than wads of paper.
- We are one of the first estate agents to redesign our marketing details for each property to include a specific section on energy efficiency and recommended measures to save money on your bills.
- Terms and forms e-signed rather than sent out on paper.
- We look to use recycled material where we can and are looking in to recycled 'for sale' and 'sold' boards.
Local Media Shoot, March 2015